Author Contact Me Disclaimer

Welcome! Click the box above for more info. :) Enjoy your stay!

Follow Me!!


Memories



Newer Posts ||

Leave A Message?

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Modification: ariadneLacie
© 2013

Other Me
Written @ 7:08 AM
Hmm, since I really don't know what to do here...
You can find me in other account also. I have A LOT.
Actually my account was divided into cyber world account and real life account. But I think I'll just share my real life account. Strange? But my cyber world account is secret, and no one my real life friends know about it :P

So...
- Fanfiction. I'm also an author, you know. And maybe my blog will full of spoilers, if you're my readers there :P
- Twitter. I speak Indonesian here.
- Facebook. I speak Indonesian and English here.
- deviantART. I also love to drawing! And I love Photoshop too.

See you there!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-ariadnelacie-
Click to Comments! (0) | back to top

------------------------------------------