Author Contact Me Disclaimer

Welcome! Click the box above for more info. :) Enjoy your stay!

Follow Me!!


Memories



Newer Posts || Older Posts

Leave A Message?

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Modification: ariadneLacie
© 2013

Kena Tag!
Written @ 1:43 AM
Hello.
Kena tag dari RIN, udah lama sih tapi yah baru sempet post sekarang ._.v

.
.

Rules
 - Post this rules.
 - Write 11 things about yourself.
 - Answer the question the tagger set to you. 
 - Create 11 new questions for those you want to tag.
 - Choose 11 bloggers to be tagged and link them to the post.
 - Don't tag me back.

11 Things About Me

 - I love sweets, like chocolate or ice cream or nutella or oreo or beng-beng--like, everything that is sweet.
 - I love Rain. Literally or symbolically.♥♥
 - Sky is my favorite scenery. The rayleigh scattering of the sky is so beautiful... :')
 - I love quiet high places where I can see everything.
 - I believe that delicious food will always make you smile no matter how depressed you are.
 - So, I want to be a chef or a writer.
 - I love music.
 - I want to befriend with those I hate, so I don't hate them anymore.
 - I want to live a life where I'll always look at the bright side of life, and smile without burden anyone.
 - The truth is, maybe I don't even know a thing about myself.

RIN's Question

 - Do you like Rain? Rain or Rein, I love it so much.
 - Who is your favorite singer? Yui Yoshioka.
 - When will you getting married (the age or situation)? I prefer when I'm around 23-25.
 - What is/are your dream(s)? A lot. I want to be a writer, a chef, an artist, a violinist, a pianist, a beautiful bride (?) and I want to be in heaven with those I love.
 - Do you prefer watching the movie or read the books? ... hard choice. But I choose books.
 - Jupe/Depe? INI MAKSUDNYA APA? :(:( Bebe aja deh, Black Butler :')
 - How many best friends do you have? ... Hmm, I don't know. I don't know if they thought of me as best friend or not... but in my mind I do have a lot of best friend. Maybe more than 10?
 - What's the title of the last book you've read? Speak.
 - Mom/Dad? Both!
 - Take a shower or take a bath? Shower.
 - What do you think about this tagging-game? (Describe it in 1 word :) Fun!

Makasih tagnya RIN! Tapi kayaknya aku gak punya 11 temen untuk ditag :') Yah kita lihat saja nanti :))

My Question

- Describe yourself in five words.
 - Do you know me? :))
 - Favorite food(s)?
 - What do you want to be in the next 8 years?
 - What is the happiest moment of your life?
 - What is the saddest moment in your life?
 - If you have to change your name, what do you want for your new name?
 - Favorite number?
 - What is the song that tell your life the most?
 - What will you do in the last 1 minute of your life?
 - Sunny/Rainy/Snowy?

.
.

Karena aku kayaknya gak akan bisa ngetag orang-orang... bagi siapapun yang membaca ini ayo ikutan yah :))
Selamat menjawab!! :p

.
.

-ariadneLacie
-August, 8th 2013.

Labels:

Click to Comments! (0) | back to top

------------------------------------------