Author Contact Me Disclaimer

Welcome! Click the box above for more info. :) Enjoy your stay!

Follow Me!!


Memories



Newer Posts || Older Posts

Leave A Message?

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Modification: ariadneLacie
© 2013

Imaginary
Written @ 3:25 PM
There I sat, looking into the nothingness.
It is a pitch black.
And I started to paint a picture on my mind, a glowing star or a rainbow.
And I pictured you.
And pictured myself.
There we sat, looking into the nothingness.
With a goodbye that is hanging on the air.
Never ever to be said, cause we’re waiting for each other.
To say goodbye first.
But neither wanted to.

Or so, that’s only my imaginary picture in mind.

.
.

(source: tumblr.com)
 
.
.

ariadnelacie,
December 24th, 2013. 

Labels: , ,

Click to Comments! (0) | back to top

------------------------------------------